||Today is: Monday, November 20, 2017
The Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors was established by the state legislature in 1928. The Board's mission is to safeguard life, health, and property, and to promote the public welfare by providing a complete and thorough registration process for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors, ensuring that each is properly qualified to practice in the state of Mississippi. The Board also regulates the practice of engineering and surveying in the state through investigation and disciplinary authority granted by Title 73, Chapter 13 of the Mississippi Code.
- Open Meeting Announcements
- The next Board meeting will be on: Thursday, November 16, 2017 beginning at 8:30 AM at the Mississippi State University campus in Starkville, Mississippi. For more details, please contact our office
- 2018 Licensure Renewals
- Online Licensure renewal for 2018 will begin on Sunday, October 1, 2017 and will be accepted through Saturday, June 30, 2018. Our system will process ONLINE licensure renewals for both individuals AND for COA's (firms).
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
-You MUST have obtained ALL of your continuing education PDH's by December 31, 2017 in order to renew for 2018.
-A firm's COA cannot be renewed for 2018 until AFTER the designated licensee for the firm has renewed his individual license for 2018.
- Individuals renewing online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($25 per license instead of $35 per license).
- Firms renewing their COA online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($40 per COA instead of $50 per COA.
Licensees and Firms are strongly encouraged to use the ONLINE Renewal System; your renewal is processed in minutes and your license is immediately updated on our website roster.
Beginning November 1, for individuals the online 2018 renewal fee will be $35.00 per license and renewals submitted by mail will be $37.50 per license.
Beginning November 1, for COA's the online 2018 renewal fee will be $50.00 per COA and renewals submitted by mail will be $75.00 per COA.
Renewal invoices for 2018 for individuals and for firms will be mailed in late November.
- Summer, 2017 Newsletter
- Construction Management Services