||Today is: Wednesday, December 18, 2013
The Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors was established by the state legislature in 1928. The Board's mission is to safeguard life, health, and property, and to promote the public welfare by providing a complete and thorough registration process for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors, ensuring that each is properly qualified to practice in the state of Mississippi. The Board also regulates the practice of engineering and surveying in the state through investigation and disciplinary authority granted by Title 73, Chapter 13 of the Mississippi Code.
- Open Meeting Announcements
- The next scheduled Board meeting will be Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at the Board's office in Jackson, Mississippi, beginning at 8:30 A.M.
- Our Office Will Be Closed December 24, 25, 26, 2013 and also on December 31, 2013 and January 1, 2014. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- 2014 Licensure Renewals
- Online Licensure renewal for 2014 will begin on Monday, October 14, 2013. Our new updated system will process ONLINE licensure renewals for 2014 for both individuals and for COA's (firms).
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
-You MUST have obtained ALL of your continuing education PDH's by December 31, 2013 in order to renew for 2014.
-A firm's COA cannot be renewed for 2014 until AFTER the designated licensee for the firm has renewed his individual license for 2014.
- Individuals renewing during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($25 per license instead of $35 per license).