||Today is: Thursday, May 5, 2016
The Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors was established by the state legislature in 1928. The Board's mission is to safeguard life, health, and property, and to promote the public welfare by providing a complete and thorough registration process for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors, ensuring that each is properly qualified to practice in the state of Mississippi. The Board also regulates the practice of engineering and surveying in the state through investigation and disciplinary authority granted by Title 73, Chapter 13 of the Mississippi Code.
- Open Meeting Announcements
- The Board will hold a Special Meeting on Friday, April 15, 2016 beginning at 1:15 PM at the Board’s office in Jackson, Mississippi. The next Board meeting will be on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 beginning at 8:30 AM at the Board's office in Jackson, Mississippi. For more details, please contact our office
- 2016 Licensure Renewals
- Online Licensure renewal for 2016 will begin on Thursday, October 1, 2015 and will be accepted through Tuesday, June 30, 2016. Our system will process ONLINE licensure renewals for both individuals AND for COA's (firms).
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
-You MUST have obtained ALL of your continuing education PDH's by December 31, 2015 in order to renew for 2016.
-A firm's COA cannot be renewed for 2016 until AFTER the designated licensee for the firm has renewed his individual license for 2016.
- Individuals renewing online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($25 per license instead of $35 per license).
- Firms renewing their COA online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($40 per COA instead of $50 per COA.
Licensees and Firms are strongly encouraged to use the ONLINE Renewal System; your renewal is processed in minutes and your license is immediately updated on our website roster.
- Summer, 2015 Newsletter