||Today is: Friday, May 22, 2015
The Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors was established by the state legislature in 1928. The Board's mission is to safeguard life, health, and property, and to promote the public welfare by providing a complete and thorough registration process for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors, ensuring that each is properly qualified to practice in the state of Mississippi. The Board also regulates the practice of engineering and surveying in the state through investigation and disciplinary authority granted by Title 73, Chapter 13 of the Mississippi Code.
- Open Meeting Announcements
- The next two Board meetings will be Monday, March 16, 2015, beginning at 10:00 AM and Wednesday, May 27, 2015 beginning at 8:30 AM. Both Meetings will be at the Board's office in Jackson, Mississippi. For more details, please contact our office.
- 2015 Licensure Renewals
- Online Licensure renewal for 2015 will begin on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 and will be accepted through Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Our new updated system will process ONLINE licensure renewals for 2015 for individuals AND for COA's (firms).
- IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
-You MUST have obtained ALL of your continuing education PDH's by December 31, 2014 in order to renew for 2015.
-A firm's COA cannot be renewed for 2015 until AFTER the designated licensee for the firm has renewed his individual license for 2015.
- Individuals renewing online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($25 per license instead of $35 per license).
- Firms renewing their COA online during October will be allowed a $10 discount ($40 per COA instead of $50 per COA.
Licensees and Firms are strongly encouraged to use the ONLINE Renewal System; your renewal is processed in minutes and your license is immediately updated on our website roster.
- A Letter of Education Regarding Building Permit and Construction Documents